This is literal poop.
I’m moving to a new blog…. <3
Hi! I am dolldelight, a self-taught and aspiring Lolita designer. I was lucky enough to be invited as a fashion industry guest to showcase my work in Pacific Media Expo on November 11 2011 - November 13 2011 in LAX Hilton. It’s a lucky 11-11-11! To share this good fortune, I am hosting a giveaway wherein 11 winners would receive an adorabow clip (9” x 6”) from the designs above (not my newspaper dress set! XD) The mechanics are:
1. Follow www.dolldelight.com.
2. Reblog this post ONCE. Likes will not be counted. Reblogs without following the site will not be counted. No fake pages please.
3. On the eve of 11-11-11 (Pacific Standard Time), I would be choosing 11 winners via random.org!
4. I will announce the winners on my Facebook page and Twitter and inform them via Tumblr Ask.
Yes, that’s all you need to do, the rest is up to Lady Luck!
- You ask a simple question: You get yelled at.
- You don’t know the answer to a question: You get yelled at.
- Getting a B on a test: You get yelled at.
- Eating a lot or too little: You get yelled at.
- Asking for a dollar: You get yelled at.
- You apologize: You get yelled at.
- Telling them the truth: You get fucking yelled at.
Really, really old pictures I found on my laptop recently. I took them when I first started making kandi. The ‘Respect PLUR’ one I held onto for a while, and refused to trade (because I’ve had it so long) but I recently gave it to a good friend of mine :)
**Wearing it right now <3 <3 <3**
At first when I saw the link:
And then when I found out it’s legit:
When he asked her out on a date:
When he started singing:
When he asked her out to the ball:
Slow realization of what’s going to happen:
When shit goes down:
When Cake walks in:
Meaningful life lesson:
Turn out it’s Ice King:
By the end of it:
((This made my day, Kuroshitsuji characters and Adventure Time.))